Chevy Chase MD Roofing Company
Looking for Chevy Chase, Md. roofing contractors? You’ve found the right one.
There are a lot of roofing contractors to choose from when you need a new roof. You know what you want — a professional roofing company that does great work, guarantees that work with a solid warranty and treats you with honesty and respect.
Is it too much to ask from roofing contractors these days?
You need to talk to Long Roofing™ .
Why Long Roofing?
Our award-winning family business has over 70 years of experience in the Maryland home improvement industry. Long Roofing serves customers from New England to Virginia with quality craftsmanship, outstanding materials and personal integrity.
We’re proud to say that we build trust and peace of mind into every Long Roof. We want to be your roofing solution in Chevy Chase, Md.
What makes Long Roofing special?
- Guaranteed protection. We are proud to report that Long Roofing is the leader among roofing contractors in SureStart PLUS® warranties. The SureStart PLUS warranty is our 50-year promise. Any labor or material issues in your Integrity Roof System® are completely covered.
- Roofing accreditation. Only one percent of American roofing contractors earn SELECT Shinglemaster status. We’re part of that one percent.
- Our customers love us. We hold Guildmaster status on GuildQuality.com thanks to our 4.6-out-of-5-star rating, which is based on over 6,000 reviews from real LONG customers.
A local family business for decades.
The LONG name is recognized as a leader in home improvement across the Mid-Atlantic United States. We’ve helped countless families enjoy safer, more beautiful homes since our company launched in Washington, D.C. in 1945.
The LONG brand was built on the idea that the right products, outstanding craftsmanship and genuine respect for the customer would translate to success. That idea continues to be proven correct every single day.
Your new roof is waiting for you.
Here’s what we can offer our Chevy Chase, Md. customers:
- Asphalt shingle roofs. Take a stroll around your Chevy Chase neighborhood. See the roof shingles on your neighbors’ homes? Most are asphalt. Roughly 80 percent of homes in the U.S. have asphalt roof shingles. Why? Asphalt roof shingles are budget-friendly, handle tough weather and look sharp. Asphalt roof shingles are the first line of defense your home has against rain, snow, wind and ice. Our product specialists are happy to share everything you need about quality asphalt roof shingles.
- Flat roofs. Many older homes have flat roofs. Garages and porches often have flat roofs, too. Flat roofs care tricky. The low slope of the roof makes it harder for water to efficiently run off. You need a quality flat roof system.
- Luxury and designer shingle roofs. Shake style roofing is one way to have a roof that stands out in your neighborhood. Emulate the look of wooden shakes on your home using luxury and designer shingles. Shake style roofing offers outstanding protection against the elements and comes in a wide range of colors and styles. Choose luxury and designer shingles for shake style roofing solutions when you want that extra-special touch to your new roof.
Learn more about Long Roofing.
We will be happy to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation at your Chevy Chase, Md. home. They’ll answer all your questions and leave you with enough information to make a truly informed decision.
Let’s build your new roof together. Please contact us today.