Door Replacement & Installation
- Make a statement. Your exterior door tells the world about you, your family and your home. No matter what type of door you’re looking for — fiberglass or steel, French or patio door systems, vinyl patio doors, storm doors or even pet doors — our stunning exterior doors allow you to control the message you want to send.
- Long Doors are manufactured to the highest standards of durability, security and energy efficiency. Our doors keep out moisture, air and dirt, and help eliminate drafts from the outside. Every steel or fiberglass door is foam-filled with thermally efficient material and contains the best weather seals on the market. Our ComforTech™ glazing packages add outstanding energy efficiency to doors with glass. Long Doors’ fiberglass or steel doors provide added security for you and your family. The door handles and high-quality locking mechanisms on all Long Doors are constructed of superior metal for extra durability.
- Work with the best. Long Doors is a Platinum Dealer, a distinction awarded to companies that demonstrate a true commitment to home improvement excellence. Our doors are installed by certified experts to your unique specifications. Long Doors uses only the highest quality products to deliver increased property values, energy savings and durability to complement your home.
- Enjoy trust and peace of mind. Once your new door is installed, you can rely on our Lifetime Transferable Warranty to ensure that any issue with your door will be quickly and efficiently addressed.
- Don’t break the bank. Need to finance your new door replacement project? We’re happy to work with you to find an affordable solution. Schedule an in-home consultation now.
Quality Door Installation Services You Can Trust
When you trust Long Doors to complete your door replacement or door installation project, you know that you’re purchasing a quality, durable door that can save energy, provide security and enhance the exterior of your home.
Long Doors offers ENERGY STAR certified doors. We’ve earned the Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence Award 10 years in a row.
Our doors are heavy-duty. Doors from Long Doors are designed to have extruded thresholds with a 1 1/2″ thermal barrier riser that improves energy efficiency and prevents warp or rot.
Long Doors’ quality materials provide unparalleled performance. Our wooden frames are available with vinyl-coated aluminum jamb cladding and high-performance, heat-resistant vinyl-clad trim warranted not to warp, crack or pull away from the door — even in direct sun and high-temperature environments. Our steel doors are made of hot-dipped, galvanized steel with a polyurethane core — and they look great, too.
Long Doors installers are fully certified. Before performing a door replacement or door installation project, a Long Doors installer must understand fabrication capabilities; participate in engineering test lab demonstrations to support design and fabrication; tour door manufacturing plants to understand how your door is created; and complete door installation lab sessions, learning key measurement, installation and service techniques. Request an estimate now.
Long Doors is a member of the Long Fence and Home® family of brands. For over 70 years, the LONG name has been a symbol of home improvement excellence in the Washington, D.C. metro area and beyond. Long Doors, like all Long Fence and Home brands, is committed to using only the best materials, working with only the most talented professionals and serving customers with the respect, patience and understanding that they deserve.
Financing for New Doors
If you need help paying for your new home doors, Long offers worry-free financing, and we can work with you to find an affordable solution. Learn more now.
Home Door Warranties
Other companies can put a door on your home — but only Long Doors makes you part of a family. And — with our lifetime warranty program — it’s a bond that lasts for life. If you ever have a problem with your new doors, we will make the situation right because we believe in 100% customer satisfaction. Contact us today.