West Virginia Roofing Contractor
West Virginia, make the right decision when you need a new roof. Talk to Long Roofing™ .
Long Roofing™ : We’re West Virginia’s experts when you need roof installation or roof replacement in the Mountain State. We serve homeowners in and around the Charleston, W.V. and Harpers Ferry, W.V. regions.
We build Trust and Peace of Mind into every Long Roofing Roof.
We’ve been in the home improvement business since the 1940s, and we’ve built a great reputation based on honesty, integrity and superior craftsmanship. We’re still a family business after all of these years, and we’ll treat you like you’re one of ours.
Not every roofing expert has the certification to prove it — we do.
You know how many roofing companies in the United States have SELECT ShingleMaster roof replacement certification? One percent. We’re one of those companies. We’ve been tested by the best to earn that level of certification. You’re going to be happy to have our talented team up on your roof.
You deserve a great roof for your investment.
Here’s another number for you: 20 percent. That’s the number of roof we replace that are shot after 10 years. Ten years! You deserve better than 10 years. We use industry-leading materials and our roof installation techniques ensure that your new roof is built to last. In fact, we have the 50-year, non-prorated transferable warranty to prove it.
Do you know what’s up on your roof?
If not, that’s OK! The average homeowner shouldn’t need to be up on the roof very often, much less poke around the layers beneath the shingles.
Our whole roof system includes:
● The deck: The deck is made of wood. All of your roofing materials go on top of the deck. You can sometimes see the deck from your attic.
● The drip edge: You don’t want water hanging out on your roof. The drip edge eases that water into the eaves.
● The ice and water barrier: Worst-case scenario for your roof: ice starts building up, freezing over itself, hanging over the edge, tearing off shingles, gutters and letting water into the lower layers. The ice and water barrier helps keep this from happening.
● The underlayment: This special surface keeps the other roofing components dry while we add the asphalt roofing shingles.
● Flashing: There are spots on your roof where one edge hits another. Flashing ensures no water seeps into these meeting places.
● Shingles: Your asphalt roofing shingles protect the entire roof system. They make your house look sharp, too.
● Ventilation: Your roof needs to breathe, believe it or not. Roofing ventilation keeps air flowing in and out as needed, extending the life of your roof.
What kind of new roofs does Long Roofing offer?
Shingle Roofs. Asphalt shingles look good, stand up to tough weather and won’t bust your budget. Lots of colors, lots of styles. Learn more about asphalt shingle roofs.
Flat Roofs. Your garage or porch may have a flat roof. You may live in a row home or condominium with a flat roof. Flat roofing is a tricker proposition that replacing a pitched roof. Good thing we have that SELECT Shinglemaster certification! Work with the experts, West Virginia. Learn more about flat roofs.
Luxury and Designer Shingle Roofs. Luxury and designer shingles are top-of-the-line products that come in several different colors, styles and cuts. Maximum protection, maximum aesthetic value. Worth the investment? We think so. Learn more about luxury and designer shingle roofs.