Winchester, Virginia Shingle and Shake-Style Roofs
Winchester, Virginia homeowners: Long Roofing builds trust and peace of mind into every Long roof.
How do you find roofing contractors? Online research. Talking to friends and family. Viewing ads on TV and the newspaper. Everyone seems about the same. Who do you choose? What sets one company apart from the other roofing contractors out there?
The difference is craftsmanship, materials and integrity. Trust Long Roofing®, where our award-winning family business has over 70 years of experience in the home improvement industry. We’ve learned how to provide homeowners with the trust and peace of mind.
When you need a new roof in Winchester, the only roofing company to call is Long Roofing.
The Long Roofing difference matters in Winchester, Virginia.
- True craftsmanship from real roofing experts. Long Roofing holds SELECT ShingleMaster™ certification, an accomplishment that only one percent of American roofers achieve. What’s that mean to a Winchester homeowner like you? Our roofers have the training, experience and skill that other roofing contractors don’t have. You want Long roofers on your roof.
- Materials — and a roof warranty — that you can trust. The Integrity Roof System® is built to overcome the ice and snow of winter, the powerful spring winds and the red-hot summer heat, year after year. Our Integrity Roof System is backed by the SureStart PLUS® warranty — a 50-year promise to you that your roof is always covered.
- Our customers’ experiences speak to our integrity. Read what over 6,000 independent homeowners like you have to say about the Long Roofing experience. Head to GuildQuality.com, where we hold GuildQuality Guildmaster status. Guildmaster home improvement companies have shown their dedication to superior customer service and outstanding outcomes, and we’re proud that we are on the list.
Long Roofing helps you trust the process.
The LONG Process was developed to ensure that homeowners went through the steps of investing in a new roof with confidence, trust and total understanding of the project. Nothing is worse than launching a major project like a new roof without assurance about what you’ll pay, what materials are used and when the job will be done.
Our product specialists come to your home at your convenience to explain how our roofing process works, the differences between products, styles and materials and what can expect on the big day. We custom-measure your roof by satellite. Our team stays in contact with you throughout the roofing installation. We give you a chance to leave reviews and share referrals when the work is over. When you join our LONG family, you are treated like family..
Do you need financing for your roof replacement project?
We offer plans that ensure you can afford a new Long roof. Learn more now.
Ready to get started?
Here’s a sample of what we offer our customers in Winchester, Va.
- Asphalt shingle roofs. There’s a good chance most of the homes in your neighborhood are topped with asphalt roof shingles. Over 80 percent of American homes have asphalt roof shingles on their roofs! Asphalt roof shingles are durable, affordable and look great — it’s no surprise so many homeowners make this choice.
- Flat roofs. Did you know that flat roofs are actually a tougher roofing job than high-slope roofs? Flat roofs have a more difficult time shedding water, which means that roofing contractors need to install proper roof systems to stand up to the added threat. Long Roofing has the flat roof expertise you need for your home, garage or porch.
- Luxury and designer shingle roofs. You may dream of a cedar or slate roof, resigned to the fact that such materials are out of your price range. Guess what — luxury and designer asphalt roofing offers the amazing look of cedar or slate while providing unmatched durability. Luxury and designer shingles give your home superior strength against the elements while offering a classic shake style roofing look that will make your home the talk of the neighborhood.