Woburn MA Roofing Company
Long Roofing has built a reputation for quality craftsmanship, excellent service and a commitment to customers. Woburn, Massachusetts homeowners and their neighbors throughout New England choose Long Roofing because we are a roofer they can trust.
3 reasons why Woburn, Massachusetts homeowners need to pick Long Roofing for their roof replacement project:
- Long Roofs — built to last. New Englanders know dynasties. Think of a Long Roof the same way: our Integrity Roof System® is built to last for 50 years. Our SureStart PLUS® warranty guarantees it. If only your season tickets came with the same protection.
- A Long Roof is constructed by industry-certified roofing experts. We carry the SELECT ShingleMaster badge of honor. This certification is hard to achieve. One percent of roofers in the United States make the grade. You can feel good about the company that’s up on your roof when you work with Long Roofing.
- Our customers love us. You build up a lot of goodwill over 70-plus years in the home improvement industry. Check out our reviews from real customers on GuildQuality.com — you’ll see happy homeowner after happy homeowner. We even have GuildQuality.com’s Guildmaster award, a special distinction given to home improvement companies that get consistently high customer service marks.
Let’s figure out the right new roof for your Woburn home.
Contact Long Roofing for your new roof and we’ll send a LONG product specialist to your home to get the process started. They’ll listen to your specific ideas and needs and put together a roofing game plan that will give your home the kind of protection it needs.
Here is what we have to offer in Woburn:
- Asphalt roofs. From historic colonials to the average ranch suburban home, a new asphalt roof makes every home look smart. Asphalt shingles are the most popular roofing choice in America, covering 80% of residential homes. There is an endless selection of colors and styles to fit every home’s aesthetic, and are the most affordable material as well. Great durability and low maintenance make an asphalt roof hard to beat.
- Luxury and Designer Roofs. Do you want the best looking home on the block? Luxury and designer roofs can bring this dream to life, without the headache, maintenance and extreme cost of traditional materials like slate and cedar shakes. Need tornado and hurricane protection? Check out our triple laminate materials.
- Flat roofs. Most common on older homes, porches and garages, flat and low-slope roofs can be tricky to replace. Water doesn’t run off a flat roof that easily, making it a prime target for long-term water damage. True roofing experts are the right choice for flat roof replacement. SELECT Shinglemaster certification gives you confidence Long Roofing gets the job done.
Looking to learn more about roof replacement? Check out our blog posts:
We build Trust and Peace of Mind into every Long Roof.
We understand that a new roof is a big investment. It’s a time when you want to work with a company that has your best interest at heart, a company that is going to respect you and your family. It’s a sad truth: there are some unscrupulous people out there. These people take advantage of homeowners confused by what can be a stressful process.
We’re the opposite: we want to walk you through every step of your new roof investment. We want it to be fun. At the end of the day, we want you and your family to be happy that you chose Long Roofing.
Work with a roofer you can trust. Let’s get the conversation started, Woburn. Contact us today.