Long Roofing® Benefits and Specifications
How do I know that I need a new roof?
- There are several clear indicators when you need a new roof. Sometimes, the signs are pretty obvious, like water spots on a ceiling or curled, buckling or missing roof shingles. You may also see broken or damaged roof flashing or experience wet walls, water issues around your home’s exterior or winter ice damming. If your asphalt shingle roof is over 12 years old, you may need a roof replacement.
- There are several benefits to a new roof. A new roof has an immediate impact on your life — your family and possessions are protected from the elements, your home value increases, energy efficiency may improve and your house simply looks much better. There are few home improvement projects that have such an overwhelmingly positive return on your investment.
- Your unique specifications: the right roof for your home. Using satellite technology, we are able to measure the roof of your home precisely, ensuring the right amount of roofing materials and helping us to determine approximately how long your roof replacement will take.
- Before we build your new roof: A Long Roofing expert will sit down with you and all of the decision-makers to select the perfect roofing materials — from the protective underlayment to the beautiful shingles that will rest atop your whole roof system — as well as the right financing options, warranty package and even the perfect day to complete your new roof installation.
- We’ll review what to expect before, during and after your roof replacement project. This allows you to plan accordingly with as little disruption to your busy life as possible. We want the roof replacement process to be simple, straightforward and convenient for you and your family.
We build Trust and Peace of Mind into every Long Roof.
Long Roofing is one of the nation’s premier roof replacement companies. We are among the one percent of U.S. roofers who hold the exclusive SELECT ShingleMaster™ accreditation. We are a North American leader in Integrity Roof System® installation and SureStart PLUS™ warranty providers.
Our rating of 4.6 out of 5 on GuildQuality.com — based on over 6,000 reviews — earned us the coveted Guildmaster award, which celebrates service excellence and consistently superior customer experience.
Outstanding customer service is part of who we are — and have been for over 70 years. Long Roofing is a member of the Long Fence and Home® family of brands. Long Fence and Home grew from the original Long’s Fence Co., a family home improvement business launched in 1945. Since those earliest days, care for our customers and respect for the homeowner have been our calling cards. We’d be proud to work on your roof.
Roofing warranty protection that you can believe in.
The SureStart PLUS warranty offered by Long Roofing can cover your roof for 50 years. The SureStart PLUS warranty is built on a firm foundation of best installation practices and industry-leading roofing materials.
When you select the Integrity Roof System and the SureStart PLUS warranty, you get one of the strongest roofs and roofing warranties available on the market — and you are completely protected if there’s ever an issue in the future.
Need financing? We want to help you budget the expense of your new roof without hurting the other plans, goals and dreams you have for your family. Long Roofing can offer competitive loan rates, budget-appropriate payment plans, straightforward paperwork and no hidden costs. We also offer unsecured loans up to $75,000. Learn more now.